- Raise quality of life for children aged 7 to 16 and young adults with or without learning disabilities.
- Provision of extended educational and leisure opportunities for disabled young people within London Borough of Southwark.
- Provision of support for senior citizens, pensioners and their families to ensure they have a socially productive experience at our centre, such as once a week coffee mornings
- Adapting/learning best ways to help and teach people with disabilities, through attending training held by professional institutions
- I.B.A. Charity was founded in November 1998 by Mrs. Dorcas Fayemi in honour of her late brother, who passed away in difficult conditions some years ago.
IBA Charity is registered with the UK's Charity Commission (Registration number: 1083567)
IBA Charity is also a company Limited by Guarantee with UK Companies Registration Number 03685533